Requirements (Elegibility criteria)
In order to be eligible, candidates have to comply with the following requirements:
- Have not spent more than 12 months of the prior 24 months in Spain, and not be Spanish citizens/residents. Spanish citizens may apply however if they spent at least 3 years immediately prior the application deadline in a country other than Spain.
- Be in possession of a PhD degree at the time of the application cut-off-point.
- Have not been awarded the PhD degree more than 5 years prior to the application deadline. Exceptions are made for documented periods of parental leave. Women may claim up to 12 months for child, for a maximum of 3 years.
- Be first author in at least one publication (either submitted, accepted, in print or published). Copies may be requested.
- Provide complete documentation requested for application.
Eligible exceptions to the PhD degree requirements: women with children (up to 12 months for child, for a maximum of 3 years) and other documented career breaks (for example paternity leave). Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. No restrictions of citizenship or gender apply to the ICFOnest+ Post-doctoral Fellowships.